FaceTime is a wonderful app for free video and audio calling in iOS devices. This is an Apple device exclusive which is not currently available for other platforms. FaceTime is basically like WhatsApp or messenger in the Android devices. iOS users spend many times using FaceTime with their friends and family. But what is better than preserving the conversation by recording the calls from the first time. we have provided the various guide to record the FaceTime calls on various iOS devices.
Steps to record FaceTime call on Mac OS X:
User guide to record FaceTime calls on any Mac OS X devices. We need to use Quicktime screen recording feature which is available in all of the Mac computers.
- Launch the Quicktime app from the Mac from the application folder or the dock.
- Click on the file in the menu bar new screen recording option.
- Click on the arrow next to the record button in the Quicktime application window.
- Now choose internal microphone from the list of the available microphones and launched the first time application on your Mac computer.
- Click on the record button in the Quicktime app, click the screen to record the whole screen or click on drag over the system window to the only record the FaceTime.
- Connect the first time call with any user.
- what are the call is completed click on the stop recording button in the menu bar and click on the file option and click save.
- Name the file and choose the location to save the recording when you are done.
Steps to record FaceTime calls on iPhone or iPad using Mac OS X:
Use this guide to record FaceTime calls on iPhone or iPad with the help of Mac computer. As you cannot record the FaceTime call on iPhone directly so you need to use the Mac computer to record the FaceTime call.
- Connect iPhone or iPad with Mac computer using lightning cable.
- Now open the Quicktime application on your Mac from the application folder or dock.
- Click on the file option on the menu bar and click on the new recording, now click on the arrow next to the record button in the Quicktime window.
- Now from the list of available cameras select the iPhone.
- Unlock the screen of the iPhone in order to make it appear in the Quicktime.
- Make sure the volume one is turned on as my default its turned off.
- Open the FaceTime app on the iPhone and click record button in the Quicktime on the Mac computer.
- Now connect a call on iPhone using FaceTime application.
- Click on the stop button on the quit window and stop the recording after the FaceTime call is finished, set a recording by giving a name and choose the desired location where you want to save.
We have researched on the internet about recording the FaceTime calls on various iOS devices. We are prepared and given you the various procedures and guides to record FaceTime calls on various iOS devices. Share this article with your iOS buddies is so that they can also get in hands with this informative article and the useful feature which can be used to record FaceTime calls in iOS devices.